Duration: Based on class size and how the course is tailored.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada or travel to other locations with a minimum number of participants. Please call for additional information and pricing.
Course Summary: This course will develop the participants as team members, as well as individuals, in force protection and countering guerrilla warfare. All exercises cover from basic soldier levels to command levels. Subjects from the Course Outline:
Primary learning modules: The course is broken down into Eighteen main modules.
Based on the requirements and time available this can be tailored to fit the group:
- Countering Threats & Terrorists Tactics
- Surveillance and Counter Surveillance
- IED’s & Vehicle Inspection
- Route Planning
- Basic and Intermediate Off-Road Driving
- Basic ATV All-Terrain Driving
- Evasive, Offensive and Defensive Driving Skills
- Counter Ambush Training
- Dead Man Takeover Exercises
- Team/Team Member Recovery Under Attack
- Less Lethal Weapons & Tactics
- Terminal Ballistics Involved in Vehicle Attacks
- Field Expedient Bulletproofing
- Using a Vehicle as Cover
- Live Fire From a Vehicle During an Ambush
- Force on Force Counter Ambush Tactics
- Defensive Tactics
- Survival Behind Enemy Lines
Active military units and/or special forces.