This UXO/IED/HME Recognition Course is designed for military, law enforcement, and private security personnel with a need to be able to properly identify conventional and improvised explosive hazards. This course is 5 days in duration.
All training will be delivered by highly experienced and instructor-qualified former military EOD Technicians. The training will be conducted IAW the Systems Approach to Training (SAT).
This course contains the following modules:
1. Introduction to Conventional Munitions / Land Service Ammunition
2. Characteristics of Explosives
3. Fuse Types/Functioning
8. Guided Missiles
11. Landmines & Minefield Awareness
12. Introduction to IEDs/Components
13. Victim Operated IEDs
14. Command IEDs
15. Timed IEDs
16. Personal Borne IEDs
18. ISIS Munitions/IED’s/Vehicles
19. Introduction to Homemade Explosives
20. HME Precursors