HOW DO I APPLY?
To start the process of enrollment into any CRI program, students must fill out an Application for Admission. Upon acceptance, students will be asked to supply additional information or documentation in order to enroll in specific programs of instruction. Once enrollment agreements for the chosen program(s) are completed and, admission is granted, students do not need to reapply to reapply to the school unless they have been dismissed due to misconduct or they have not been actively enrolled in any program for more than one year.
Types of Programs
CRI offers both long and short term courses. Short term course registration forms are not available for download on this site. Please contact the office for those forms at firstname.lastname@example.org. Long term courses are considered Vocational School Programs. At present, there are three vocational school programs (Advanced Bodyguard/Private Security, Counter Terrorism Instructor and Krav Haganah Instructor). Forms for these programs may be downloaded directly from this site (please see below).
Please email or call Administration to see if you are first qualified to attend a course. If you are qualified, then the next step will be to fill out an application for the school and an enrollment agreement for your chosen course. Please allow 1-3 days for processing. Administration will then contact you once you have secured a spot in your chosen course during. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee placement, as the course date that you have chosen may be at capacity. In the event that you are not able to register for the date that you want, we will ask if you would like an alternate before processing your enrollment. You may call Administration any time to check on the status of your enrollment.
- CRI Application for Admission 2017 CRI Application for Admission 2017
- CRI Application for Admission 2018 CRI Application for Admission 2018
- Advanced Bodyguard/Private Security Enrollment Agreement pg. 1-3 ABG
- Counter Terrorism Instructor Enrollment Agreement pg. 1-3 CTI
- Krav Haganah Instructor Enrollment Agreement pg. 1-3 KHI
If you are a veteran, and would like to use your VA Educational Benefits, go to vabenefits.vba.va.gov/vonapp/default.asp to request your Certificate of Eligibility. It can take up to 8 weeks for you to receive your certificate from the VA so, please perform a screenshot of your application confirmation from vonapp and e-mail a copy to our office. Those students using Vocational Rehabilitation Educational Benefits should contact a VA VocRehab Counselor in your respective state.
A $500 deposit is required for the Vocational Courses. In the event a student will be using VA benefits, the deposit fee will be returned to the veteran, when the school receives payment from the VA. If you are a corporate, or cash paying student, your deposit will be applied directly to the total amount owed. For any student that owes CRI, a payment plan can be set up per month for a period of 24 months but can be extended to a maximum of 36 months. If you would like to find out more about this option, please contact the Administration directly at 702-222-3489.
- Send a copy of your ID (government issued)
The above documents are what we need now to get you started and reserve your space in a course. Once these are submitted, you will also need to submit the following documents to complete your enrollment.
Submit these additional documents within two weeks of course start.
- Background Consent Form. If you are current law enforcement, employed with the US government, or active duty military, then sending all paperwork from your government or military email will be sufficient.
- Physical Consultation Waiver Please fill out this form or submit a recent physical to the Administration.
- DD 214 (this will be used to evaluate you for certain assignments)
The following additional documents are needed prior to the start of the course for your student record. The Administration must have at least your military transcripts (if applicable) in before your certificate of completion for the course can be issued. Please note that these transcripts may be copies, and do not have to be officially sent by the previous school.
- Military transcripts. Please visit this site for your military transcripts.
- Civilian Transcript Release Form (if applicable) from any University, College or Vocational School
Please note that all documents, except for civilian transcripts, must be in our office prior to the first day of the course. Failure to do so, might result in your being scheduled for a later course date.